Have you ever searched endlessly online and longed for a simplistic approach to finding that ideal client lead? You’re definitely not alone. Let’s face it… You’ve most likely attempted to advertise within your organization and noticed, the competition is fierce, budgets exhaust quickly and efforts don’t compare to the overall worth of advertising. After careful consideration and money thrown at the wall, you shutdown marketing. Frantically, you scramble to figure out a more viable solution to generate leads.
So what now?
This is where hiring an agency to concentrate specifically on law firm marketing comes into play. This alleviates the time and stress involved, allowing heavier focus on the day-to-day operations and increasing the probability of generating quality leads while reducing the dead ones.
A Strong Digital Marketing Strategy
It’s important, if not crucial that a business possesses a digital online landscape. This is achieved through a well-executed, extensive Search Engine Marketing, Search Engine Optimization, and Social Media marketing strategy. Law firms need to take advantage of expanding the online demand for services by initiating a strategic approach to the following:
- Search Engine Marketing increases relevant traffic to your website through marketing platforms such as Google Adwords, Bing/Yahoo (also known as Pay-Per-Click Marketing)
- Search Engine Optimization is a methodology of strategies and techniques used to increase the number of visitors to a website, in order to obtain a high search ranking placement.
- Social Media Marketing engages and expands your audience across all social media platforms.
Exceptional Website Design
When searching online, you probably come across sites which lack the ability to engage with audiences. Essentially, this leaves users to bounce quickly and go elsewhere to satisfy their needs. Unfortunately, this is more common than you think. A robust, engaging website with strategic insights generates higher sales and measurable results. The following should always be present:
- Functionality ensures that each moving part loads quickly certifies flow from the objective where the content lives and performs with no side effects
- Usability is the ease of use of a website. Content and placement should have a clear and concise presentation
- Responsive Design prepares web sites for the future modern design by making them more appealing across multiple devices
Great Reputation Management
All businesses need a digital voice… If there’s no brand reputation online, there’s no public perception online. Hence, generating leads, cases and settlements become few, far and in between. With a law firm marketing agency in place, improving credibility and monitoring negative material becomes much more effective and efficient. Do the following exist?
- Clients Reviews Ratings provides comprehensive and objective information to help clients to choose the right law firm.
- Online Brand Ambassador: it’s an individual whose job duties consist specifically on increasing brand awareness online. This is achieved with the delivery of positive messaging across highly engaged networks and the detection of discrediting material.
The Power of TV Advertising
TV is still considered to be one of the dominant players in advertising.
Why TV advertising can be cost prohibitive:
- The cost of professionally producing and filming your own television commercials can be expensive.
- It takes time and testing to develop effective creative copy to get the response you want as well as identifying the appropriate programming for your TV ads.
- Finally, you must negotiate the media time.
Solution: You need a law firm marketing agency that focuses on national and local television advertising. This reduces cost and maximizes the impact across network channels.
If you meet the criteria above, it’s fairly obvious what you need to do in order to ensure maximum exposure, time saving, and cost efficiency. Hiring a law firm marketing agency simplifies the overall stress, work and cost involved, allowing you to focus on what’s important, your business.
Let us show you how we can help you grow your law firm by putting marketing to work for you. For more information, contact us here or call toll free at 877-614-5678.